Greenlane, founded in 2005 with offices in Mississauga, ON and headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida, is the leading distributor of premium brands in the burgeoning head shop, smoke shop, and dispensary channels. Greenlane is known for its exemplary customer service, unique product offering, competitive pricing, unparalleled educational resources, and market leadership.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, plus perks like a gym membership, super healthy snacks made fresh daily, and more. Greenlane promotes from within, allowing driven candidates the ability to earn new roles and responsibilities. We look forward to meeting our newest creative and hardworking team member.
The Greenlane sales team seeks an experienced and self-driven individual to service existing accounts and generate new B2B business opportunities through our pre-qualified leads.
• Inbound & outbound phone sales
• Open new accounts while actively maintaining current book of business
• Achieve and exceed sales metrics and revenue targets for your position
• Manage and update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
• Ensure account profitability by maintaining margins
• Occasional travel to represent Greenlane at trade shows and visit accounts
• Ability to work well in a team setting
• Four-year degree in business or related field is preferred
• Knowledge of and passion for our products, our industry, and the culture we appeal to is a big plus
• 2+ years B2B sales experience preferred
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to follow-up effectively with attention to detail
• Experience in the counter culture or tobacco space a plus
By applying for this role I understand that if I’m offered a position with the company I will be required to submit to the pre-employment aptitude testing, and background screening as a condition of employment.
Greenlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Greenlane complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.