Greenlane, founded in 2005, is the leading distributor of premium brands in the burgeoning head shop, smoke shop, and dispensary channels. Greenlane is known for its exemplary customer service, unique product offering, competitive pricing, unparalleled educational resources, and market leadership.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, plus perks like a gym membership, super healthy snacks made fresh daily, and more. Greenlane promotes from within, allowing driven candidates the ability to earn new roles and responsibilities. We look forward to meeting our newest creative and hardworking team member.
The Sales Analyst is responsible for conducting full lifecycle analysis for the collection and reporting of sales-related data to increase overall sales productivity. They will create both standardized and custom reports, analysis of product and sales activity and work with the sales team to provide promotional support for internal, retail, and consumer campaigns.
Sales Analyst will assist in in the development of standardized tools, methodologies and various business processes for the purpose of refining operational efficiency, assisting with managing the sales incentive compensation process, analyzing sales force realignment requests, acting as liaison on sales automation issues, designing and maintaining sales reports and evaluating third-party solutions for appropriate sales operations function The Sales Analyst will play a critical role in the enhancement and improvement of top-line business understanding and decision-making.
Statistical Analysis and Management
- Assist with managing incentive compensation plan.
- Ensures timely exchange of monthly data among business partners, calculates eligibility, reviews and distributes reports and payments, fields inquiries from sales colleagues and initiates data investigation and communicates resolution.
- Analyzes realignment requests through proprietary software. Reviews with management and implements changes through data warehouse.
- Acts as primary liaison on sales force automation projects/trends.
- Evaluates third-party solutions for appropriate sales operations functions as needed.
- Assists in managing compliance program and sales operations help desk.
- Assists with developing sales operations policies and procedures.
- Works in the sales representatives to identify opportunities for improvement and attends quarterly regional action planning meetings.
Reports Development and Management
- Effectively manage all department reports on the internal server to ensure superior accuracy
- Complete assigned reporting duties as directed and on schedule
- Investigate and solve reporting inconsistencies as they arise by identifying and confirming root cause then taking the appropriate action
- Develop complex reports from in house database and other systems as needed
- Investigate and solve reporting inconsistencies as they arise be identifying and confirming root cause then taking the appropriate action
- Document structure of company business data which serves as a guide in execution of tasks.
- Evaluate business data to identify their different characteristics and locate their similarities to find ways they can be integrated for better results.
- Carryout statistical analysis of all business data from the company.
- Carryout audit on data in a bid to tackle customer base business related issues.
- Interact with company staff and customers to have good knowledge of the business as this helps in the data analysis.
- Handle client related issues and work with both business managers and supervisors in facilitating deliverables.
- Coordinate tools for process management and ensure that cycle guidelines are adhered to.
- Arrange anomalies of consumption and identify errors in data and take measures to resolve them.
Spreadsheet Development and Management
- Maintains existing sales reports and designs new reports as needed. Participates in the evaluation, selection and implementation of a decision-support tool.
- Use learning agility to take abstract thoughts and concepts and develop Excel reports that achieve the desired outcomes
- Ensure all of the MSExcel reports for the department are continually updated and improved to provide the best business data available. This includes both Automation of workflow & template creation
- Design comprehensive data reports and other business tools to assist business managers and executives in making good business decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Computer Science, or similar fields or four years of additional equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
- 5-7 years of experience in Sales, Operations, or Financial Analysis
- Fluent in written and verbal English. Additional language skills a plus.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasks well
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Consistently delivers accurate and timely work
By applying for this role I understand that if I’m offered a position with the company I will be required to submit to the pre-employment aptitude testing, and background screening as a condition of employment.
Greenlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Greenlane complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.