Greenlane, also known as VapeWorld, is the leading distributor of premium brands in the burgeoning head shop, smoke shop, and dispensary channels based in Boca Raton, Florida. Greenlane is known for its exemplary customer service, unique product offering, competitive pricing, and unparalleled educational resources. Greenlane is opening a warehouse distribution center in Versailles, California and is currently looking for a Warehouse Associate.
We are holding two hiring events:
Tuesday, July 25th from 12:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 26th from 9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Both events will be held at:
The Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center
300 South Court, Visalia CA 93291.
The job details are listed below. We look forward to meeting you. Don't forget to bring your resume.
The Warehouse Clerk receives, stores and distributes materials, tools, equipment, and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in all job functions.
Responsibilities: Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operates Material Handling Equipment
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise
- Tracks and logs all product inventory, ensuring there are no discrepancies or losses
- Stocks merchandise on shelving
- Picks, packs, and ships order for delivery
- Ability to sort material according to size, type, style, color and/or product code
- Assist in counting of physical inventory
- Sweep, dust, and mop. Organize warehouse and work area of orderliness at all times.
- Follow all safety protocols
- High School Diploma
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
- Must have been previously certified to operate a Forklift
- FedEx and/or USPS Shipping Experience Required
- Must be able to Communicate in English, both verbal and written
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Must be able to lift upwards of 75 lbs.
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking
By applying for this role, I understand that if offered a position with the company, I will be required to complete a pre-employment aptitude testing and background screening as a condition of employment.
Greenlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Greenlane complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.