Greenlane, founded in 2005 is the leading distributor of premium brands in the burgeoning head shop, smoke shop, and dispensary channels. We devise bespoke go-to-market solutions as well as sales and marketing strategies for the best products in the industry and aid their manufacturers at every turn of the product life cycle. We have operations in seven North American cities including six highly automated distribution centers. We also own and operate several leading e-commerce websites, and brick and mortar retail outlets. We work in a fast-paced and competitive industry that demands hard work and dedication, but we have built a unique company culture that allows our growing team of more than two hundred to support our success, each other, and surpass our goals all while having fun.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including healthcare and 401k with match, plus perks like a gym membership, super healthy snacks made fresh daily, and more. Greenlane promotes from within, allowing driven candidates the ability to earn progressive roles and responsibilities. We are growing fast with no intentions of slowing down, and we need to continue to add the most talented individuals to our team to help us crush our goals.
Email Marketing Associate:
We are seeking an Email Marketing Associate to join our dynamic Marketing team at our headquarters in Boca Raton, FL. This role will report directly to the Email Marketing Manager and will assist in the production, planning, strategy, reporting, and analysis of Greenlane’s email marketing program. Successful candidates will have a strong sense of quality control and attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment, and communicate effectively with team members. This role requires an individual who is passionate, self-motivated, and resourceful. In addition to providing support and insight, the Email Marketing Associate will be responsible for helping to maximize retention and conversion.
- Perform campaign development, scheduling, targeting, and QA procedures
- Send proofs and incorporate feedback from managers in a timely manner to meet business goals
- Apply email testing strategies aimed at developing best practices for ongoing campaigns
- Build workflows and manage creative asset delivery
- Perform quality checks, troubleshooting, and updates to existing email templates
- Execute ongoing testing regimen (subject lines, layout, format, frequency, etc.) to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement
- Assist the sales team in providing audience response data
- Manage creative briefs, copy requests and updates for new and existing email programs
- Manage multiple brand projects simultaneously and be responsible for the daily production, monitoring, scheduling, delivery, and reporting of targeted email campaigns
- Develop subscriber acquisition and retention strategies, as well as action plans supporting each business unit
- Champion continuous improvement of the email strategy including maximizing dynamic content, targeting, personalization, and template development
- Keep up with email industry trends and implement solutions to enhance the email program
- Bachelor’s degree is required - IT, Communications, or Marketing
- 0-2 years years of experience executing email marketing programs
- Basic understanding how aspects of a marketing program impact email deliverability (i.e., opt-ins, message content, design, delivery, list management, etc.) is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Ecommerce industry experience highly desirable
- Experience with campaign management and email production systems—knowledge of Bronto a plus
- Working knowledge of email marketing best practices and email metrics highly desirable
- Familiarity with digital and Google Analytics is preferred
By applying for this role, I understand that if I’m offered a position with the company I will be required to submit to the pre-employment aptitude testing, and background screening as a condition of employment.
Greenlane provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Greenlane complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.